Cotinine / Nicotine Test (Urine Test for Nicotine/Cotinine):
The One-Step Rapid Nicotine Test is a one step immunoassay that is used for the qualitative detection of Cotinine in human urine. It is based on the principle of highly specific immunochemical reactions of antigens and antibodies. It is a simple and convenient test for the rapid qualitative detection of Cotinine in human urine at 200 ng/ml cut-off concentration.
Nicotine/ Tobacco Instructions:
1. Remove the nicotine test card from the foil pouch, and place it on a flat, dry surface.
2. Holding the sample dropper/pipette above the test disk. Instill 2 drops of specimen into the sample well.
3. Interpret the test results at 5 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS:
1. As the nicotine test kit begins to work, a purple band will appear in the left section of the result window to show that the Control Line is working properly.
2. The right section of the result window indicates the test results. If another purple band appears at the right section of the result window, this band is the Test Band.
Note: This device is for forensic use only.