JWH-018 and JWH-073 are the primary synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonists responsible for the “high” in SPICE and K2, which is sold in head shops and has been a thorn in the side of addiction treatment facilities over the last year. They are among the numerous compounds found in “herbal” incense or smoke blends.
Our state-of-the-art urinalysis drug screen detects the two major metabolites found in various synthetic cannabinoid products. With this instant and accurate technology, anyone can detect the use of this nationwide abusive drug.
JWH-018 was developed and evaluated in basic scientific research to study structure activity relationships related to the cannabinoid receptors. JWH- 073 has been identified in numerous herbal products, such as “Spice”, “K2”, K3” and others. These products may be smoked for thei psychoactive effects.
The One Step K2 Drug of Abuse Test yields a positive result when K2 synthetic cannabinoid in urine exceed 75ng/mL
Features and Benefits
- Up to 72 hour detection
- Results in 5 minutes
- Checks for JWH-018, JWH-073
- For forensic use
Directions for Use:
- Remove the test device from the foil pouch.
- Remove the cap from the test device. Label the device with patient or control identifications.
- Immerse the absorbent tip into the urine sample for 5 seconds. Urine sample should not touch the plastic device.
- Replace the cap over the absorbent tip and lay the device flatly on a non-absorptive clean surface.
- Read results at 5 minutes.
NOTE: This product is not CLIA-waived. It is for forensic use only.