Unlike other onsite tests, the CLIAwaived Inc. CLIA-5-Panel Multiple Drug Test Cup w/Adulterants, does not require any handling or manipulation to activate the test. Just dispense urine into the cup and read the results. The cup does all the work in only 5 minutes.This easy to use urinalysis drug test cup detects drugs and drug metabolites at SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- Accuracy: FDA 510(K) registered detection strips have the same high degree of accuracy when compared to SAMHSA certified laboratory screening methods.
- Self-Contained: Each cup includes a temperature strip and identification label. Each cup is sealed in its own bag and has an 12-18 month shelf life.
- No Leakage: The cup does not leak so a positive specimen can be shipped in the same container to a laboratory for GC/MS confirmation.
- Cost: In addition to providing immediate results, device costs less than half the price of laboratory testing.
- FDA-Cleared / CLIA Waived
CPT Codes*: G0430QW – Drug screen, qualitative; multiple drug classes other than chromatographic method, each procedure
G0431QW – Drug screen, qualitative; single drug class method (e.g., immunoassay, enzyme assay), each drug class.
National Limit Amount: $20.83
*All CPT codes are supplied for information purposes only and represent no statement; promise or guarantee by drugtesting-kits.com that these codes will be appropriate or that reimbursement will be made. It is the responsibility of the service provider to confirm the appropriate coding required by their local Medicare carriers, fiscal intermediaries and commercial payors.